Question
Posted by: Mona | 2007/03/28

EMERGENCY!!!!

Im very worried, my dog appears 2 be very sick. She cries when u just touch her lightly and she lies the whole day and looks like its her lower body. What could it be? What can i do?

PLEASE HELP SHES MY EVERYTHING

Pleas have her examined by your vet as the signs you describe could be caused by a number of conditions each of which may require different treatment.

4
Posted by: meow | 2007/03/28

she night have arthritis, my dog also shrieked whenever i tried to pick her up. now she in on pills and is fiiiiinnnnnne

Reply to meow
Posted by: Chill | 2007/03/28

Taking her to the vet is not optional - it's your duty. When you get a dog you make yourself responsible for its welfare, and if it needs medical attention then you must provide that - BEFORE the dog has been suffering for hours or days.

Go to the vet immediately.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: liz | 2007/03/28

If it was my dog I would not even ask on the net and waiting for a reply, I would take it to the vet immediately.

But that is me....

Reply to liz
Posted by: Lea | 2007/03/28

Take her to the vet immediately!!!!

Reply to Lea