Question
Posted by: *blush* | 2005/01/13

Embarressed

Hi all,

How do i stop breaking out into a blood red rash all over my neck, ears, chest and shoulders when i get nervous. i have to keep wearing polo / halter neck tops because whenever i get nervous whether its at home or at work i break out in a terrible rash that i actually look sick. i am even dreading getting married because imagine what i will look like at the end of the aisle and even worse in my photos.....PLEASE HELP!!! I so badly want to wear low cut tops and a nice open neck wedding dress. :(

*blush*, you can try taking a â-blocker like Purbloka® or a “stress pill” like Xanor SR® - the â-blocker being the safer one by far. Maybe the best would be to first have your doctor do a good physical examination and then ask him to prescribe it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Aitsa | 2005/01/13

Dear Blush
You have all my sympathy, because I have the very same problem! Maybe not that bad, but people who know me well, immediately know when I'm upset, embarrassed, nervous or angry! When I resigned from my previous job, I went to work with a poloneck top, because i KNEW what whould happen!
It is embarrassing at times, but I can ensure you that when I got married I did not have any red flashes at all! There is so many other things happening around you, and you should be surrounded by loved ones, that you probably wouldn't feel awkward for one moment! Just VERY VERY happy and loved!
Maybe we should try to relax and not allow things to upset / excite us!!!
Good luck!

Reply to Aitsa