Question
Posted by: Jess | 2003/02/24

EMBARRESING

Dear Cyberdoc, i got a vewwwwwwy embaresin prob. im 18 n wen i fart, it gives of da most revolting smell, :(((((((((( i eat a vewy healthy diet as im on a weightlos diet, designed by a dietician, which consists of lots of veggies n fruit, 3 portions of protein n 2 portions of carbos, 9i do avoid lentils n baked beans) WHAT IS WRONG WIT ME? n could you gve me a list of food that causes this pwweeeez its really affectin my life

jess ;)

Jess, the thing with passing gas is that it smells – not too much we can do about that. We can try to minimize the amount you pass, but changing the smell is a bit of a tall order. I wrote something on the subject a while ago (believe it or not) and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck

1
Posted by: heppi | 2003/02/24

hahahahahahaha

Reply to heppi