Question
Posted by: Jo | 2004/12/09

Embarrassing pregnancy symptom

I have a slightly embarrassing problem, I am pregant with my second, and I find it very difficult to control my bladder, and sometimes even leak. I usually have to change my underwear halfway through the day. I am in my second trimester, I carried very low the first time so the pressure on my bladder never let up, and it looks like this one's going to be the same. I am just worried about how permanent this condition is, and what I can do about it. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who share's this problem, or gynaedoc. Thanks.

This problem often resolves after the pregnancy. Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done suring the pregnancy.

2
Posted by: lolly | 2004/12/10

I though i was the only one with that problem. I got pregnant when i was matric during writing my final exam i had the some problem i couldn't control it, it's just kept on leaking. At times i had to leave the room 5 times, i even wear three pads at one to cover it but its just kept on leaking. i final when to the gynae which i was told that there's nothing he can do cuase the baby was lying to low and if he moved it a little bit up might cause by babies live. So for 5 months i had the problem, but after birth it will changes.

Good luck?

Reply to lolly
Posted by: lerita | 2004/12/10

This is a very common problem. The best is to empty your bladder frequently. I even had a leakage when I laughed. I weared mini pads during the day. The symptoms will clear after the birth. So hold on

Reply to lerita