Posted by: Micky | 2010/12/19


Hi there

Many years ago I developed a pimple from shaving around my viginal be exact..this was just on the top above the actual vagina,but below the panty line.

Anyway,this pimple then turned into an abcess and later a keliod. This keliod has been growing ever since and now its at least about 2cm and its thick and just so ugly.

Its really embarassing and I have not been with a man for 2years becos this keliod is so damn disgusting.

Medical insurance won''t pay 4 the removal of it unless it was caused through I have to fund this thing myself.

I just don''t know what type of doctor I can see who could help with the actual procedure,or maybe there is some miracle keloid cream that actualy minimises the thickness and size and stops it from growing??

Any advice in this regard would be appreciated..many thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You can consult your GP to have the keloid removed. Unfortunately, the keloid can reappear. Another option is to have Celestone Soluspan injected into the keloid. This will over time, shrink the keloid. There is no miracle cream that can be applied.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.