Question
Posted by: Shy-bum | 2007/03/16

Embarassing Pimples / Boils on Buttocks

Good day,

I am suffering from embarassing pimples / boils on my buttox and upper legs.

I've always had some occasional ones, but since November last year, for no reason I can think of, this condition has just worsened! They are even occasionally painful now, opposed to just being sensitive to the touch.

Please help! I need to know the factors contributing to this so that I can try and cure this horrible horrible problem!

I do not have a medical aid and would rather not go to a doctor for this if at all possible. I am hoping that there is a diet-adapting cure for this. If not, medication is the way I will go as the cause of this may also affect my health in other ways later if I do not do something about this now.

You will be my HERO if you can help me figure this one out!

Dear Shy bum
try bathing with Hibiscrub soap, bactroban ointment in your nose, oral antibiotic like Bactrim if you are not allergic, check your Iron levels, take vit C supplements
See http://www.dermatologychannel.net/follicle/folliculitis.shtml

2
Posted by: Mac | 2007/03/19

I'm 25 and also suffer from acne, my face used to be swollen and painful to touch and I hated looking in the mirror. As the rest I also tried different treatments but nothing worked. Went to the dermotologist but turned out to be too expensive in the long run.

Started trying a home mixture on Saturday and two days later I feel like a new human being. My face is busy clearing and it's not swollen or painful to touch anymore. I still can't believe how well this has worked and the best part it cost nothing more than R20.00

An hour or so before bedtime I wash my face with pick 'n pays white soap. I then apply a mixture: Mixture consists of:

Half a small bottle of WHITE Camphor Cream (cheapest one is fine) and two measuring spoonfuls of bottled lemon juice mixed well together.

I apply this to all the affected areas whole face and neck and before I go to sleep i wash it off with hot water. I then dry my face with toilet paper and whola! Two days later i feel fantastic! Maybe it will work for you. If you try it will you please let me know my mail is sssmacatlanticdotnet.

Goodluck,

Mac

Reply to Mac
Posted by: lelike boude | 2007/03/16

ek weet presies hoe jy voel!!!!! ek sukkel self met die probleem en nie n dokter of dermatoloog kon my daarmee help nie. selfs my genikoloog het dit al gesien en ook hy kon my nie help nie....ek wag in spanning vir n antwoord van die cyberdoc!!!!!

Reply to lelike boude