Question
Posted by: embarassed | 2004/10/24

Embarassing Gyna question

I dont have any medical issues, but i find that at times (especially when its hot and i sweat) that i get a funny smell coming from my feminine parts. Is this normal>? Can it be treated without going to a gynacologist as i am too embarassed>

It sounds like the smell is probably from sweating. Try wearing cotton panties and washing regularly.

2
Posted by: jane | 2004/10/25

what type of underwear do you wear

Reply to jane
Posted by: sam | 2004/10/24

it might be an infection, maybe you should see your gynae. dont be embarased, they see all sorts of things!. If you bath or shower every day you shouldnt smell down there.

Reply to sam