Question
Posted by: lailah | 2005/07/25

embarassing

hi,ive got a rather embarrassing situation,lately my anal
area has been itchy.im not sexually active yet so it cant be an std, i wipe myself properly & wash the area to freshen up.im not comfortable with goin to see my GP.i dont have a rash. what could be the cause,could it be the soap?please help me as it really isnt comfortable.

Please post to CyberDoc.

2
Posted by: Gemini* | 2005/07/26

Please Angela, don't even mention wombs and bums....you freaking me out here. It could possibly be public hairs or something else.......

Wombs is just a bit too harsh, but if it is the case you need womb syrup/tablets Lailah, to break it down.

Reply to Gemini*
Posted by: Angela | 2005/07/26

Have you eaten any unproperly cooked meat in the recent past??

I know that worms inthe tum tum cause an itchy bum

Reply to Angela