Question
Posted by: Embarrased | 2007/07/13

EMABRRASED PLEASE HELP

I have these ugly blackheads on my nose.. I have tried different products but nothing seems to work. Could you plese advise as to what I can use. I'm bridesmaid for a wedding 18 of next month I wud like it to be gone by then. Thanks veri much.

Dear Embarrassed
You need to go to a beauty salon, they will remove the blackheads for you.

1
Posted by: Karen | 2007/07/13

From experience I can tell you there is NO product to take blackheads away, at any beautician you go to they press them out ! Hold a warm cloth over your nose for quite a while and keep rewarming it until you have soffened and opened the pores, then with tissue wrapped around your fingers press them out, dont be too rough, they shoud come out nicely. When finished wash your nose thoroughly and then put a toner on, a good one is whitch hazel and rose water and it is cheap, this helps to close the pores again, after that have a strict face cleaning routine, use a facial scrub once a week at least and tone ! Good luck you should look great !

Reply to Karen