Question
Posted by: LINDA | 2004/01/14

ELTROXIN AND ANCE

You said I must stay away from iodine if I have an acne problem. I am taking ELTROXIN medication for my thyroid. Does this contain iodine and should I stay away from it rather. Will a homeopath be able to give me something else so I dont have to take eltroxin and mirelle. Im hoping he can give me something to clear up my skin. Do you think he will be able to help? Thanks for the help. I am 26 and have such problems with oily skin and acne. What will he give me and will it all be internal medication?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Linda

The homeopath will give you what your body needs to be in balance again. It will be internal remedies that have no side effects. I can not tell you if eltroxin has iodine in it. I very much doubt it. Yes, the homeopath will suggest something else for you.

When one uses the right remedy for the problem, the results are quick.

Kind regards.

Estie