Question

Eltroxin

I used Eltoxin for about two months after which I discovered the doctor 'miss-diagnosed' me and I probably didn't need it in the first place!
I am now struggling to lose weight - how long does it take for a drug like Eltroxin to cause damage (like in my case, a person with a normal metabolism who used it for two months). Could it be that the Eltroxin caused damage to my metabolism hence the fact I can't lose even a kilogram?

Dear Anon
Not really - if your thyroid functions are normal now, there shouldn't be side effects still. Talk to dietdoc on the healt 24 website - she may have tips for you.