Question
Posted by: RS | 2008/01/04

Elevated Liver Enzymes

My liver enzymes shot up 10x higher than the normal range in my 36th week of pregnancy and so I was induced. Within 2 months after the delivery they came to borderline. Its been 3-1/2 months since I delivered and they are little bit higher (131) again. What can be the reason? What precautions should I take? How this can be cured? I am breastfeeding my baby.

This is really something that would be assessed by a physician. I would suggest that you see one if you have not already done so.

1
Posted by: Johno | 2008/07/21

I have been told that my liver produces too much of a enzyme called billirubin. What exactly is the consequences of this? I am currently 21 years old.

Reply to Johno