Question
Posted by: Deogratia | 2004/01/12

electrostimulation after replacement of heart valves and double bypass

I am recovering frm amedical operation during which one of my heart (aorta) valves was replaced by a tissue valve and I had a double bypass operation. I beleive that I will be allowed to have a normal sex life. Would this include the use of electrostimulation through a specially high class developed unit of which and i quoe "the output ... is very similar to a medical-grade TENS unit, with higher output levels possible, and shifting waveforms depending on the routine selected"?
The unit concerned is SEXTEK EROS TEK Remote Stim Units Model ET302R. Your advice will be appreciated.

Deogratia, I¡¦m not sure exactly what this thing is supposed to do, but I doubt that it will be dangerous if the rest of your heart is normal. If you have an irregular pulse rate or if you are taking drugs that affect your heart rate, the best would be to first check with your cardiologist. Good luck.