Question
Posted by: AGM | 2007/03/05

Electricity Bill

I am a woman my flat mate is a man. Last year around September we had arrears with electricity which is under my name. We made arrangements of 229 for six months. We had to pay the current account plus the 229 every month. We will devide the money into two, most of the times I pay more.

Last month I realised that we are on arrears again, I realised that some months he was not paying full, paying late and sometimes not paying. The arrears amount to R900 now.

What should I do

See a lawyer

3
Posted by: ME | 2007/03/05

Get him out of there as you will be placed on ITC with a bad credit record and it seems like he just does not care. Make arrangements again, and try to get it paid a.s.a.p otherwise it will be cut off. Do it before it is to late

Reply to ME
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/05

Sounds like a scrounger - get a new flat mate and make them pay in advance!

Reply to Britty
Posted by: jew | 2007/03/05

kick him out

Reply to jew