Question
Posted by: Crazy | 2007/03/27

Ejaculation Time

Dear Experts,

Please advise as to what is the ideal ejaculation time for a healthy man during intercourse. Also advise as to how this can be increased.

Require expert & sincere advise.

Crazy

The average male will take 3 minutes to ejaculate - from studies done by Kinsey and Master's & Johnson. However, your question says "ideal" and that is really a person to person preferance.

Maybe the other party should also be considered.

Kegels exercises, breathing techniques and stregnthing teh pelvic floor can all contribute to lasting longer.

Soem anti depressants can also cause delayed ejaculation as a side effect.

Dr Elna Mcintosh

1
Posted by: Crazy | 2007/03/28

Dear Elna,

Thanks for your reply.

Considering the information provided by you regarding the average ejaculation time of three minutes, I feel that there something wrng with me then as I can last for seconds only.

Could you please advise any good techniques to increase the same. I shall appreciate your help in this matter.

Regards,

Crazy

Reply to Crazy