Question
Posted by: happy | 2005/11/23

ejaculation period

i m 22 year old i have never sex with girl but i see xxx video and have masturbate with different technique now i have mastubate my ejaculation time is less than two minute its good or not
if its not good told me techniques or method to last lon

can i have satisfied women in two minute ejaculation period

For a start stop using xxx videos as your education material. Rather invest in something like : Sex a Life long pleasure a set of 5 DVD's that deal with different issues in love making. Premature ejaculation and Female orgasms are some of the issues the DVD's deal with.

Also visit the website www.jackinworld.com for very valuable information on masturbation.

The set of DVD's are available from office at R120-00 each. Write to me disa@icon.co.za

E Mc

1
Posted by: Non regular | 2005/11/23

Two minutes is definately not long enough to satisfy a woman so you will have to work on prolonging things. There are many different ways to do so, so dont stress about it. Could be that you are over eager to arrive at the finishing post because it is just masturbation and ejaculation is the goal. I think once you become sexually active things will be totally different.

Perhaps one of our male readers can be of some more help.

Reply to Non regular