Question
Posted by: sandy | 2002/12/22

Ejaculation: orgazm/no sperm ejaculation

Recently had operation to "stretch" the bladder neck. Evidently some work was done on the prostrate as well. Did not see Dr. poste op to discuss what was done. His Offices are closed until 6 Jan. apart from severe discomfort & some pain, my biggest concern now is that I can ejaculate but no sperm is evident. What could the cause be & can I afford to wait for Dr. to re-open 6th Jan?

Sandy, I don’t understand what you mean with “I can ejaculate but no sperm is evident”. Do you mean that you have an orgasm, but that there is no semen to be seen, or is there no semen at all? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I will miss it.

1
Posted by: Duke | 2002/12/23

Sandy
I am not in a position to advise you medically, but since you sound very concerned, I thought I'd tell you of a friend who ejaculates into his bladder ever since he had undergone an operation similar to yours. This is quite normal. Does your semen perhaps come out when you urinate?

Reply to Duke