Posted by: Caz | 2010/04/20


I need some advice on how to make my partner ejaculate, this is not usually a problem for me but he can go for hours with out even being close to orgasm, as this is an intimate act I would like to be able to get him to that point! Please I need help!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Your partner may be having a problem of delayed ejaculation. It would be important for him to consult his general practitioner or a urologist to exclude possible medical causes for this.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2010/04/20

I knew a Caz once !!!!!

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/20

He might be taking something to prevent him from having an orgasm too quickly OR his age might be a factor ! Maybe reduce the amount of times you have sex so he is more horny when he does get it.

Reply to XXX

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.