Question
Posted by: Stamina | 2007/02/20

Ejac time

My woman and i are trying for a baby...every time we are intimate i usually ejaculate within 5 minutes...this was worrying me so i have now started keeping it in for about 2 times before actually ejaculating and now i am worried that i might be in fact hurting myself or making my chances of falling preg worse...please help?

Dear Stamina

In general there should be no problems provided that ejaculation is occurring. However, in some cases where ejaculation is interrupted there is a possibility of what is called retrograde ejaculation in which case the most viable and highest concentration of sperm will find themselves in the urinary bladder and will not be of any use for fertilisation.