Question
Posted by: Francesca | 2004/01/09

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

Have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Have not menstruated for 10months now, but recently started experiencing some lower abdominal pains. Is this linked to the Ehlers Danlos?

Francesca, the lower abdominal pains may be due to the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, but I’m not so sure that not menstruating is. The best would be to see a specialist physician or gynaecologist and have it sorted out. If you want a bit more info on it, you can e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut & paste you something. Good luck.