Question
Posted by: paul | 2007/03/19

Eggs

Thank you for warning me about my diet of eating 2 boiled eggs for breakfast each morning as I do have a cholestorol problem 5.5 I take a medication for that .is there any foodstufs I must stay away from and foods that can help to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle.If I eat certain foods: breads, toast, cake that kind of thing I get a lot of wind and I feel as though I get palputations under my breast bone what is this as it does worry me.

Dear Paul
You may be sensitive to wheat and products that contain wheat which then cause a build-up of wind which presses against the heart and causes the palpitations. It may be a good idea to have a medical checkup to see: a) if you heart function is 100% and b) if you are sensitive or intolerant to wheat products - the dr will send you for tests. If you do have a wheat intolerance then we can see what changes you need to make to your diet.