Question
Posted by: E | 2004/10/05

Effedrine - how much before gym?

I have a tiny bottle of pure effedrine from a friend at a chemist.
I was told to take a pinch or less before i gym and this will increase my energy levels and i can train for longer...
i tried it and nothing!
How am i supposed to take it? Eat it with something? In a drink? Half an hour before gym?
Please help!

Hi E

I am absolutely against the use of ephedrine. Do you know that it is in fact a banned substance - an elite athlete would be banned for using it during competition. It's banned for a reason and the reason is that it has been associated with death during exercise, because it overrides the body's natural control system and it's not unusual to have heart problems and heatstroke with stimulants.

Therefore, I strongly advise that the best way to use ephedrine is not at all. I even see that you are aware that is illegal and so quite frankly, it's extremely reckless to use. Let's paint the picture that you use the stuff and something happens - fibrilation or heart problem, then the legal ramifications for you (assuming you are resuscitated) and your friend are enormous. i am sorry to paint such a grim picture, but it really is something serious.

3
Posted by: E | 2004/10/06

i got it from a friend you used to work at a chemist - but she's not there anymore...
i don't think you will get it anywhere - it's pretty tight and illegal!

Reply to E
Posted by: meg | 2004/10/06

E
What chemist did u get it from? I've been trying but to no luck so far.....

Reply to meg
Posted by: IC | 2004/10/05

E , i hope you know what your doing.

I have used the stuff before(in a very pure form is white , with kinda bad taste)

IT IS DANGEROUS...can be very addictive.

But mif you want to try it :

30 mins before traing - take -+ 3 g ephedra with caffeine(either coffe ,tea - no milk,sugar , or glass of coke light)

Gives a helluva PUNCH !

Can you get me some ???

IC

Reply to IC