Question
Posted by: Twinkle | 2004/01/15

Effects of multiple use of the morning after pill

Hi, I've have used the 'morning after pill" a few times. I don't feel very comfortable using it - and didn't plan on using it that much either. Can you inform me of the effects it can have on my body and things like fertility? I am 19 years old.

Thanx

If you use the emergency pill too often, it beomes less effective. It can also disrupt your cycle. There are no longterm effects on fertility. Why don't you rather use regular contraception?

2
Posted by: Anita | 2004/01/16

Hi Twinkle

If you read the warnings inside the morning after pill pamflet you'll see that excessive use could cause infertility which means that you won't be able to concieve, EVER.

Please don't play around with sex, if you really need to, like "Me" said, go on the pill.

Reply to Anita
Posted by: Me | 2004/01/16

Why keep on having unprotected sex? Go on the pill and be more responsible, then you won't have to worry about taking the morning after pill and screw up your hormones and worry about other side effects.

Reply to Me