Question
Posted by: Divan | 2008/05/23

Effects of halving 20mgcilift dosage

I am busy weening myself off Cilift anti -depressants.I have halved my 20 mg dosage for the last month.What do I need to watch out for and how long will it take as well as way of going forward to get off it completely.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I confirm that you should not experience any withdrawal symptoms if you stop using Cilift now, as you have already halved the dosage for the past month. The withdrawal symptoms will be the same as the side-effects of Cilift and you can therefore, refer to the inserted leaflet.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: anxious | 2008/05/24

Presumably you are doing this with your prescribed doctor's permission and knowledge?

Reply to anxious