Question
Posted by: Divan | 2008/05/23

Effects of halving 20mg Cilift dosage?

I have been using Cilift for 2.5 years.I am busy weening myself off Cilift.Have been on half dosage for the last month.What should I watch out for and what method of reduction can I use to get to a point where I am off it completely.

Of course this is the sort of thing you ought to check with your prescribing doc and pharmacist, and one really shouldn't stop taking an AD without checking with the doc ; but if you've had no untoward symptoms or problems so far at half dose, you may be able to stop with no further problem. If the doses involved allow a couple of weeks at 1.4 dose, try that route

2
Posted by: jane | 2008/11/27

i have had a headache everyday like something is crawling over my heart in the front and in the back of my head.had deprozan took headaches away even though i used to drink painkillers everyday that didnt help.the deprozan gave me imsomnia side effect. now im trying cilift. what is wrong with me.y doesnt the painkillers help

Reply to jane
Posted by: Sonskyn | 2008/06/11

Good day Dr.

I would like to stop using Cilift which I have been on for 3 months. My GP said 3 month are sufficient, my psycologist says 6 months and my bronther who is a GP said atleast a year or I might experience problems. Why should I take it for suck a long period? I don't want to use it any longer. I can cope without them. What are the consequences?

Many thanks

Reply to Sonskyn