Question
Posted by: barry | 2006/10/25

Effects of computer radiation

I find that the skin on my face gets very sensitive whenever I use a computer. During the day my skin starts feeling hot and is sensitive to touch. Could radiation from a computer monitor cause this?

Expert ImageArchive

Not as far as I know.

1
Posted by: JC | 2006/10/27

Yes! Your PC is the culprit. It radiates nearly as much UV rays as the sun. Try putting on some sun screen in the morning. Environ has a good one.

I use to walk around with a red, and burnt face. And the sun damage was very bad! Now I put RAD on in the morning on the prone areas, and now more red burnt cheeks!

Reply to JC