Question
Posted by: leegee123 | 2008/01/15

effective exercise regime

I am a very healthy 24 yr old female, who is at a appropriate and healthy weight. up until now i have maintained my weight by eating healthily and doing moderate exercise 3 times a week. my problem is, i now in 2008 lead a busy life. work from 7:30-4:30, then night school from 5:00 - 10:30 monday to thurs. On saturdays i have day school from 8-2:30. my question is: i only have time to do moderate exercise on friday, sat and sunday. this in theory makes up my 3 days of exercise. is it still effective and sufficent, even if i do it 3 consecutive days in a week and not throughout the week?

Dear Leegee123
Wow you are going to be mega-busy this year. Although it is preferable to do exercise every day, you can certainly do exercise on three consecutive days and still benefit. Make sure that you do at least 1 hour of exercise on your 3 days so that it still works out to an average of 30 min per day.
Good luck with the studies