Our expert says:
I'm no ink expert and can not give a meaningful ink analysis. Best would be to try and determine what the ink's mercury content is. A toxicologist would then be able to determine whether this product is safe or not. Since mercury is toxic, another option would be to stop using the system if you believe that it does contain harmfull amounts of mercury.
However, I doubt that the mercuty content (should it contain any) would be high enough to cause harm.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.