Question
Posted by: ICSI | 2003/01/21

Effect of diet on follicle stimulation

Can my diet and exercise program influence the production of eggs i.e. can a diet increase my chances of producing more eggs, or have a influence on the condition of the womb? Is there specific food that I should eat?

I am currently undergoing follicle stimulation as part of an infertility program (ICSI). I am on Gonal-F, Fertomid and Progonova and Perganol.

Curious, a bad diet might influence it negatively, but as far as I know there is nothing you can eat that will improve your egg production. I will contact a fertility specialist in the morning and make sure for you. Good luck.