Question
Posted by: lana | 2007/05/20

efexor 75mg and thinz

hello cyberdoc
i would like to know your views on taking efexor 75mg (i've been on them for a month and a half now - GP put me on for 6 months and then a re-evaluation). i would like to know if taking thinz - only 1 a day for max. 3 weeks would affect my anti-depressants in any way ?
i haven't read anything in the package insert about this mixture of drugs - so i would like to please know from you, what you would suggest on this.
thank you for your time!

Dear Lana
I would not use Thinz with Efexor - the combination can give you palpitations, irregular heart beat and high blood pressure. Efexor tends to suppress appetite anyway, so you don't really need Thinz too?