Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/08/25

Efexor

Good morning CS. Would you regard 300mg Efexor a high dose? no.3 has increased the dose.

Yes, I don't use Efexor, but I think that sounds about near the upper level of the usual doses. With ADs, there's a normal dose range used, and with many of them, there is no added advantage to going above the usual upper limit.

2
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/08/25

Thanks jcat, was getting a bit worried because everytime I see the shrink it goes higher but if its within the normal dose its ok.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: jcat | 2007/08/25

Hey Hope*, not CS...but according to the PI etc, normal dosage ranges from 75mg to 375mg, so your 300mg is still within that.
Hope that it kicks in for you soon,
jcat

Reply to jcat