Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/12/18

eerrr....

ey Doc ead,

ow u keepin ma man?

ma kitty is now a kat but iz callin er kitty cause she is likesay an she eez screamin wen er way is not the way... jus like em biatches oo get ferrari's 4 er 18th bday.

so ma womin eez likesay talkin bout movin in wif me... iz jus back from sandton an ave not been able to keep ma eyes to maself avin had at least 5 special moments wif various womin durin the shoppin mall cruze... iz don know wot to do cause iz likesay addicted to findin meez a special moment wif some biatch iz not knowin... an en ma womin eez like... commit now thank u...

meez wonnerin wot uz doin 4 xmas....

iz started early this year an ave smoked a tree like cone an b4 wen iz jus ave a few puffs an stub it out 4 later meez now smokin it till the end.. meez neva got so high as iz do these days... meez en up sittin on the steps ova lookin the pool wif ma pets an ey like to hang out wif meez an iz jus laugh at maself an the world... sometimes iz not to appy an iz think bout all the shyte from yesterday an the one b4... bad past... iz try 4get it but iz got a porno memory an neva 4 get a set of tits.....

shyte so life is funny ey... am still in that court case wif that bastard oo stole from meez, ma home boy had the same appen to eem an now ma home boy don trust no one... ma home boys sad an bad an also pretty high mos of the time, except in cape town er shyte drugs that make people do crazy things likesay...

besides life, iz wanna ave ma family togetha 4 xmas, ma sister said she aint got no money 2 buy meez a pressie an iz sorta understood till she broke the news of er an er family going down to the coast 4 a holiday... that don make sence an wot she said sorta means that she don ave the care or botha to get er family anthin 4 xmas cause she is to busy spendin all er money on er self.... so the definition an meanin change wif the circumstance if uz will...

iz at work now... can ere the guy behind me munchin an apple... iz wonner why people on drop ere pants an shyte in front of each otha cause everyone shytes ... except 4 the haters, ey don shyte enough...

Cheers
Dude

eye Dude ed, <br>Nice to hear from you again. Just recovering from 24 hours with no electricity, as a series of City Council errors led to major line damage. I was comforted as from my upstairs windows I can see the Presidential Communications towers winking and blinking, and as they were also all in the dark, I hoped that someone would consider that urgent enough to actually solve our problems rather than leave us in the dark throughout the Holidays. The next worry, of course, was having the fridges and freezers all without power, and envisioning all the food going off, leaving us to a Christmas of dry crackers and water. As though marooned by pirates, come to think of it. I mean, my Christmas will be bleak enough anyhow, without the Council obliterating it entirely ! <br>I'm guessing that kitty is treated with much love, but will NOT be getting a Ferrari on any of her birthdays ? And I gather that the pets are not affected by second-hand smoke ? <br>Sista has some curious definitions or ideas about Christmas. Aah. the Season of Taking ! <br>And you may be right about the Haters.<br>I'm off to curse at some sea gulls ...<br>

3
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/18

far as I've heard only Captain Morgan is the true capin...

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Dude | 2007/12/18

ey.... ey... izz only pirate music ... an loove em wavey sea... an also shaggin womin on te beach... an drinkin rum... an cursin at sea gulls..... an iz don know why but a wooden leg makes meez ard ard....

r uz a real capin>

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Capt Jack | 2007/12/18

eer DUDE,
RU A PIRATE ME MATEE ?

Reply to Capt Jack