Posted by: Deon Wessels | 2011/05/23


Even though I''ve been on a course of Cialis, I still do not get as big an erection as I used to 5 years ago? What can help? I am 55 years old.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Deon Wessels

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be used to restore your erections. If you are really concerned, you can consult a urologist for an examination. You can even try other similar products than Cialis, like Levitra and Viagra, as all products do not have the same effect on all people. One might work better for you, than for someone else.

By improving your body's blood flow, with exercise, your erections can improve. It is also very important to know your cholesterol and blood sugar readings. An abnormal/high cholesterol and high serum glucose levels have to be addressed, as these are abnormalities have an effect on the small vessels of the body.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.