Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/12

ED Tests

Hi im 29 and have been suffering the symptoms of ED for the past 2 years. Been to an urologist already but no apparent fault was found with his basic examination (but then again he did not seem too interested as i havnt even had a follow up call in 1.5 years). It must be noted that I was in hospital with menengitis just before this condition reared its head. Could this have contributed to nerve damage maybe? Im in Sandton and would really appreciate some guidance as to who i must go see for the full treat, examinations, blood work and nerve/blood vessel scans. Thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

You will have to consult a urologist for the necessary tests. Your nearest hospital will be able to provide you with the details of a good urologist in the Sandton area.

I do not think that the Meningitis is the cause for your problem but you can discuss this with your urologist.

In the interim you can ask your GP for a prescription for one of the following products: Viagra, Levitra or Cialis.

Also refer to the following link for a detailed explanation of Erectile dysfunction and the causes thereof:


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.