Posted by: Ray | 2009/08/28

ED Problem

Is it possible to have a list of doctors in the East Rand that treat ED. The mens clinic in Boksburg is of no help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Hello Ray, I agree- Men's Clinic all over the counter have a standardised approach to all men and thus their treatments are pretty useless.
You need a personal history taking, life stlye assessment plus a range of medical and hormonal tests done before your health care provider can know what to treat you for. I urge you to go to a private urologist. I am sure you can source one in Boksburg. Go do it- your ED may be a sign of another chronic disease.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: roomi | 2009/09/30

from last 4 month im facing away frm my wife.i had a sex in a year for 1 month. i have backache problem. sexual arouseness is age is 39yrs.
please advice what can i do to gain back my manhood.

Reply to roomi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.