Question
Posted by: ed | 2011/04/28

ed

I went to see a urlologist a few months ago about ed, and he ran loads of test, eg testosterone ...etc and sent me to a physcian specilast/endogrine to check for tumors etc but i came bacl all clear( which is good), however im in my 20''s and still experiencing ed he gave me Ciallas which works well :) .

However i feel like i have a low sex drive ,i never use to and i never sufferd from ed, do perphaps have any ideas, as this is really affecting my life?

regards
Ed

Hallo Ed
Erectile dysfunction often has underlying psychological causes (like depression, anxiety) If no physical reasons were found and you have normal early morning erections, I suggest you see a psychologist and ask him/her to test you for underlying depression and or anxiety. Alternatively go to a Men's clinic international for evaluation ( see http://www.menshealth.co.za/)
Hope this is helpful.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/28

Hallo Ed
Hope this is helpful.