Posted by: sthie | 2009/05/29


hi. i have eczema and i am really suffering, it has gone up to my face where it itches and has blisters and it burns. i also have asthma and an eye problem. how can i get something permanent that can help me? i am really suffering here, i am tired when the cream finishes it comes back and it gets worse by the day. i have tried everything and i just want something cheap since i am a student and something that works. most pharmacists dont tell me what it is they are giving me so it is hard to get it from another pharmacist when i am at school. please help, or if you know anybody who can, i am desparate, i hardly go out because of this curse. please reply to my email. i beg of you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist


Firstly - You really nead to see a dermatogist for the best treatment options for your condition. Severe eczema may require a complete lifestyle change and not simply a cream or ointment.

The pharmacies you've been to probably just mix a mild cortizone cream and a carrier cream together.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.