Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2008/01/25

eczema

My husband has severe eczema all over his body.He his skin is very tender. He cant even wipe himself without marks appearing on his body. He plays alot of sport and got hurt with the ball twice. That opened up and was bleeding alot. He doesnt eat veggies or fruit. Is there anything else that i can give him some vitamins or something to make his skin stronger. I am using a tar cream on him,for a while it really helped alot and then he stopped. When he was using it his skin was smoother with no dry skin.Now his skin is very dry.

I need help,he used to go for phototherapy but the practice closed down.

Please help me

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There is a mixture available that will eleviate your husband's symptoms but he will have to make an appointment with a Dermatologist. He can also purchase an UV light that can be used at home. Your Dermatologist will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and precautions.

Kind regards