Posted by: Sai_001 | 2008/01/25


My husband has severe eczema all over his body.He his skin is very tender. He cant even wipe himself without marks appearing on his body. He plays alot of sport and got hurt with the ball twice. That opened up and was bleeding alot. He doesnt eat veggies or fruit. Is there anything else that i can give him some vitamins or something to make his skin stronger. I am using a tar cream on him,for a while it really helped alot and then he stopped. When he was using it his skin was smoother with no dry skin.Now his skin is very dry.

I need help,he used to go for phototherapy but the practice closed down.

Please help me

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

There is a mixture available that will eleviate your husband's symptoms but he will have to make an appointment with a Dermatologist. He can also purchase an UV light that can be used at home. Your Dermatologist will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and precautions.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.