Question
Posted by: Hopefull - IVF | 2007/05/22

Ectopic Pregnancy

I had an ectopic pregnancy in my left tube. The tube was too damaged, so it had to be removed. My right tube is blocked. What are my chances of falling pregnant naturally.

Dear Hopeful-IVF

Naturally the chances are extremely remote and I would suggest that you proceed to IVF.

1
Posted by: Les1 | 2007/05/22

Not very good my Angel. I am in the same boat and my only solution for this is IVF. I have 2 failed IVFs and started treatment for Frozen Embryo Transfer on Sunday now on CD3 with a CD13 scan and hopefully a CD18 transfer. And I am also sending AF on a all expenses paid holiday for the next 9 months!!!!!

Love
Les1

Reply to Les1