Question
Posted by: taurus2008 | 2008/06/10

ectopic preg or ?

I left the pill in April 2008 and on 8th May 2008 i went to the doctor because i had flu. I asked him to make a pregnancy test. by my surprise i was pregnant. i went the following day to the gyne so i can know how far i was. We couldnt see anything on the ultrasound we did and the doctor suggested we should do a Beta - HCG. It came back positive for pregnant but my HCG was very low. After three days we did it again and my HCG dropped. it know a month later and i still dont know how far i am or what is happening.

You should have had anothe scam by now and a firm diagnosis made. Suggest get a second opinion.

3
Posted by: taurus2008 | 2008/06/11

I forgot, sometimes when i urine their is some blood on the toilet paper. Could this be cyst. I went to the doctor on monday but he still havnt phoned me back. I phoned him yesterday and the receptionist told me she is going to ask him ti phone me back. im stil waiting for the call from him.

Reply to taurus2008
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/10

Your HCG shouldn't be dropping. I agree with Dee GTC you need to get to your doctor for another scan and blood test.

Reply to Nix GTC
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/10

You need to repeat the blood test and go for another scan to see what is happening.

Reply to Dee GTC