Question
Posted by: DAINTY | 2007/06/01

ectopic and pregnancy

hi just wanted to find out what are the chance of person who had an ectopic pregancy to be pregnant after 5 or six months, will that person be able to carry the baby full term

After one ectopic there is an increased chance of another, but there is still a good chnace of being able to carry a pregnancy to term.

3
Posted by: dainty | 2007/06/04

what can one do to avoid this any precaution to be taken please advise as I am really scared right now. I had an ectopic in December and now just find out I am pregnant not sure how far as I haven't been to the doctor. I am still in my late 20's. I just need to know what kind of test do I have to take to see the situation of this pregnancy before even announcing the news to my family, only me and my fiance knows about this.

Reply to dainty
Posted by: Dainty | 2007/06/01

will do, scary isnt it, the pain is ubearable

Reply to Dainty
Posted by: Unknow | 2007/06/01

Dainty, please let me know when you ge an answer. I am in the same position.??

Reply to Unknow