Question
Posted by: NTSO | 2005/12/15

ECTOPIC

I had an ectopic in 1995 and in 1996 I conceived. Last month I stopped taking the pill because I want another baby and 2 weeks ago I had my periods only for a day and after 2 days I had a brown discharge. I went to my gynae and she took a blood test but I haven't received the results because she's gone on holiday. What concerns me is that I'm feeling some pains in my womb, around my waist and this bothers me, that maybe it is another ectopic. Any advise or suggestion?

thanx

The results of your test should be available. Phone your doctor's rooms for the result.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2005/12/15

Contact another doctor and re-do the test. Ask the doctor to ge the results of the first test from the lab and then check if your hormone levels have gone up so that you can rule out an ectopic.

Reply to Purple