Question
Posted by: Thulaganyo | 2004/01/13

Ectopic

I've had ectopic pregnancy in 2000 and I'm trying to fall pregnant now, I've taken clomihexal 2 times and nothing happend yet. What can I do to fall pregnant again and ensure that it won't be an ectopic again?

I would suggest that you have full investigations to see why you are not falling pregnant. It may be related to your tubes, in which case ovulation stimulating drugs will not help. See a gynaecologist or a fertility expert for this. Unfortunately there is no way of ensuring that a subsequent pregnancy will not be an ectopic.

1
Posted by: diehard | 2004/01/13

MY WIFE HAS ETOPIC PREGANCY AND AS WE SPEAK SHE IS STILL HOSPITALISED. I WAS ACTUALLY FINDING OUT ABOUT IT. PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU GET AN ANSWER RE YOUR QUESTION? TO jonathan.diale@engineer.com

Reply to diehard