Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/08/04

ECT

I had an ECT done in End of June and am suffering from bad headaches and cannot sleep my GP gave me pain killers and said they will disappear but this is not working and its been a month what to do? The depression has not gone away either is not sure what to do now

AN ECT ? one ? or a course of treaments ? Headaches may follow ECT, but usually not for a month or more ; and as you say the depression has not gone away, it is a marvellous amplifier of pain that arises for any reason. Best see the doctor who prescribed / provided the ECT and ask him for more specific advice about this