Question
Posted by: Petite | 2006/11/09

Ecstatically Pregnant

Doc,

I was feeling very sick this weekend from flu and i took MEDLEMON and painamol and cogh mixture. On Tuesday i found out that i'm pregnant i have been trying for this baby for the past 5 months so i am so excited. My problem is the medication i took during the weekend as i didn't know of the pregnancy, will it hurt my baby in anyway? I am only seeing my Gynae on Saturday.Won't it cause any abnormalities? What should i do?

A single dose would probably not cause any problems.

3
Posted by: Crystal | 2006/11/09

Hi Petite
Congratulations!!!
I am also ttc ( 3 months now)and would like to know... did u use an ovulation kit to monitor when u were ovulating or did u chart your fertile days as most suggest?? Tx.

Reply to Crystal
Posted by: sunshine | 2006/11/09

as far as i know on the medlemon box it says to not consume if pregnant, it could do some harm however it might have been too early in your case. u shouldnt worry too much ive known ppl who took stronger meds while preg (they didnt know obviously). but the babies turned out beautiful and normal so keep up the faith!!!!
i would like to know what symptoms you had.im ttc and have been experiencing dizziness, nausea, sore breasts and lower abdominal pain so im not too sure as my periods due on the 12th...what were your symptoms and did you go b4 your period was late??? please help

Reply to sunshine
Posted by: lonely | 2006/11/09

There isnt anything you can do now... I to took flue medication and I didnt know that I was preggies...the best is to drink your folic asset and get a good vitamin tab... your bean was still very very small when you took the meds...its best just to start looking after your health from here on out...unfortunately we cant change the past

Reply to lonely