Posted by: Dancer | 2008/08/09

Ecessive Sweating help

I am 18 years old and have been suffering from Hyperhidrosis for a few years now. My doctor perscribed Drysol for me and I tried it but when I used it it burned my armpits for days and they stayed red for over a week. I have tried many Anti-persperant Deoderants and nothing seems to help. I am sick of wearing either just tank tops or white t shirts. Is there any advice you can give me that will help? Are there any new persriptions that may help. (the Drysol did stop me from sweating for a bout a week but I couldnt move my arms because they hurt so bad so I didnt find it worth it..)

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you have botox injections under your armpits, as this will alleviate the sweating for a period of six months.

Kind regards