Question
Posted by: excuse-me? | 2004/11/13

ECA

hi there Conrad and everyone else
please could you inform me on the current legislation of Ephedrine Hcl in SA..what is its current status here? as I would like to start ECA stack, i have ordered this online from the states since one cannot find this here. Although this is just for personal use and very little quantity(within the maximum amount one is able to posess), although my order has been shipped and is 'underway', I am wondering whether the process of shipping it here will cause any problems. i have not been in this country for long, which might explain my 'ignorence'..please advise asap. Many thanks!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Excuse me?,

Ephedrine is not allowed in this country. That means that they may no longer include it in the fat burners and similiar products. As far as my knowledge stretches they may not even sell it over the counter either. I'd be very careful with your "shipment" as I'm not sure if the authorities will check your stuff or take action against you should they find that you've received the product.

Hope this helps.

Keep well,

Conrads Booysen-Biokineticist