Question
Posted by: Mani | 2007/04/23

Eating Plans

Hello Doc,
I've been told that I need to follow a Meal Eating Plan of around
2400kCals.
This is to bring my weight down.This Metabolic Rate also takes into Account my Daily Activity as well.
I cannot afford to go to a Dietician, Is there any Way that I can get hold of such Meal Eating Plans for different Calorie groups??
Your help is much Appreciated

Dear Mani
You can try eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). The combination of this diet and the exercise will result in weight loss.