Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/06

Eating Plan

My eating plan is as follows :

Coffee pre work out / Protein shake 100ml fat free milk 100ml water spoon of dextrose directly after excercise... also spoon of glutamine.

10:00 30g Oats
11:00 Banana

Lunch - Pita / Tortilla Wrap with Stir Fry Cottage Cheese Chilly Sauce and Chicken Rashers.

Snack : another protein shake (going to have another one cause feel my body needs more protein due to my lack of getting it in via animal protein I dont like beans and i dont really like eating protein.

Dinner - Was eating veggies but feel that it doesnt really fill me want to substitute with 40g of muesli and a fruit and yogurt.

I take 2 vit b complex pills as well as omega 3 tables. drink enough water and about 2 cups of tea.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Kasandra

You diet seems ok, however add or change the following:

I see no good fats – add 2 servings of avo / nuts / seeds per day.
Add a little yoghurt with the oats to add some protein and calcium –think you should in anyway add a calcium supplement.

At lunch I will not use chicken rashers, but rather chicken breast. Also the pita and tortilla are high GI carbs replace it with quinoa / barley / chic peas if you don’t like beans. Add more veggies or even better salad greens here.

I hope you are adding in some skimmed milk with the protein shake again.

Keep with the veggies at dinner and lots of it – just add some tofu or cottage cheese for protein – or even scrambled egg whites.

Hope this helps – take care.