Question
Posted by: Daniel | 2008/01/07

Eating Plan

Hi doc, im a 30 year old male, been extremely active in my teens now in gym 2 - 3 times a week. My son was resently born and i gained some weight and is out of shape. I am going to gym again but need a eating plan for me and my wife to loose that few pounds. Exercise is not the prob its is the eating

Dear Daniel
Congratulations on the birth of your son. I am glad to hear that you are exercising as this will help you to lose weight and firm up your figure again. You and your wife can try eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet).